13501 NE 28th St.
Vancouver, WA 98668
REQUEST FOR PLACEMENT ON SMALL WORKS ROSTER
RCW 28A.335.190 provides that school districts may establish a small works roster of qualified contractors, who wish to receive project information and be considered for performing work on public works projects estimated to cost less than $300,000.
As of June 1, 2015, Municipal Research and Services Center of Washington (MRSC) will maintain Evergreen School District’s small public works and consultant rosters. To be eligible to work on Small Works Roster projects for small construction related or small engineering/architectural projects, you will need to apply for free at www.mrscrosters.org and select Evergreen School District #114 in your application. If you have questions about the MRSC Rosters registration process, please contact Taira Anderson, MRSC Rosters Coordinator at (206) 436-3798 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to qualify, the following requirements must be met:
1. Must be a registered contractor in the State of Washington.
2. Be able to provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance showing the District as additional insured if awarded a project.
3. Must provide a Performance Bond if required by the project.
4. Must comply with Washington State Prevailing Wage requirements.
5. Must comply with federal, state, and local laws regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.
For any additional questions, interested parties may contact the Facilities department at (360) 604-4077, or the Maintenance Department at (360) 604-1010.