This path is for students moving back to Evergreen Public Schools or transferring between EPS schools. If you have a student who is new to EPS or a sibling to an already enrolled student, please click here.
Once your student’s application has been completed and printed, please contact your school to arrange a time to submit all required documentation listed below. For more information and contact information for your school click here. Please note: Your student will not be enrolled until all documentation has been received and verified.
Required Documentation for re-entering EPS or transferring between schools
- Proof of Residency – These are the only acceptable documents for verification.
- Mortgage statement/Current rental agreement
- Government issued check or correspondence
- Public Agency Documents (DSHS, Courts)
- Current payroll check or stub with name and address
- Utility bill (water, sewer, electric) Cell phone bill is not acceptable
- Post office (USPS) address update form
- Not Accepted: Cell phone bill, driver’s license address, signed statement from homeowner/lease holder
- Optional Documentation
- Withdrawal Grades from previous school (grades 7 – 12 only)
- Unofficial Transcripts for all previous schools (grades 9 - 12 only)
Click for Print Application