Parent Electronic Signup options
Parent Sign-up Sheet for Registration packets (print or digital)
- Skyward Family Access allows parents to update contact information (Skylert) as well as view student grades and attendance, health information, assignments and school events, addresses/phone numbers, and report cards. Depending on grade level, it also allows parents to view test scores, graduation requirements, student schedule, and academic history. (Login/initial password provided by school)
- Skylert – Update Contact Information (phone and email)
- Flash Alert informs families of inclement weather and other emergency notifications.
Sign up at: http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=22)
- Online Payment System allows parents to view and pay food service accounts, register for sports, pay fines/fees. (Uses Parent Skyward Family Access username). Login to set up payment account password: https://wa-evergreen.intouchreceipting.com/
- School Messenger allows parents to receive SMS (text) and email messages from the schools regarding upcoming events, necessary information, and emergencies. Parents can communicate with teachers using the School Messenger app.
- Opt-in to Receive Text Messages
Text “Yes” to 67587
- Sign Up and Download the School Messenger App
Click on the link below or copy and paste into your browser to sign up and download the School Messenger app for Apple or Android phones.
Important Reminder: Sign up using the same email address that your school has on record. Not sure what email address they have? Log into Skyward Family Access and verify/update your information (Skylert).