1. Home
  2. How Do I ?
  3. Schools
  4. Families
  5. Calendars
  6. Resources
  7. Departments

Welcome to Evergreen Public Schools!

This path is only for students transferring between EPS schools or to submit an address change. 

If you have a student who is new to EPS or a sibling to an already enrolled student, please click here.

Once you print and complete the Student Transfer/Update form, please contact the school to arrange a time to submit all required documentation listed below.  For more information and contact information for your school click here.  Please note: Your student will not be enrolled or address updated until all documentation has been received and verified.

Required Documentation for transferring between schools or an address change:

  • Proof of Residency – These are the only acceptable documents for verification. 
    • Mortgage statement/Current rental agreement
    • Government issued check or correspondence
    • Public Agency Documents (DSHS, Courts)
    • Current payroll check or stub with name and address
    • Utility bill (water, sewer, electric) Cell phone bill is not acceptable
    • Post office (USPS) address update form
    • Not Accepted: Cell phone  bill, driver’s license address, signed statement from homeowner/lease holder

    Click to Print Student Transfer/Update Form

    (pусский | español)

13501 NE 28th Street | P.O. Box 8910 | Vancouver, WA 98668

Phone (360) 604-4000 | Fax (360) 892-5307 | Office Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

ASB Fund Balances | Nondiscrimination Statement | Website Accessibility

Copyright 2020 by Evergreen Public Schools Terms Of Use Privacy Statement Staff Resources
Back To Top